Only scientific articles that correspond to the profile of the Conference and reflect the results of theoretical and experimental researches of the authors will be accepted for publication.
The International Program Committee will make the selection of papers. Papers will be reviewed for the technical merit and content. Only original, unpublished contributions will be considered.
The article should have:
- relevance (subject matter of the article should be of interest to the scientific community in terms of the current development of science and technology);
- scientific character (the article should deal with considered scientific aspects of the problem, even if the task itself has a practical bias);
- originality (results that are presented in the article should have a scientific novelty, survey articles are to be approved by the special decision of The International Program Committee).
The article must be clearly structured to be generally accepted in scientific publications sections, namely:
- relevance, scientific significance of the question with a brief review of the literature;
- setting of the problem;
- theoretical part;
- practical significance, suggestions and case studies, the results of experiments;
The results that are presented in this paper must be justified by particular scientific tools: experimental, mathematical conclusion, mathematical modeling, etc., in order to be considered sufficiently reliable. Materials containing only a hypothesis or untested proposals will not be accepted.
The presented results should be formulated in the form of scientific statements, which clearly define a contribution to science.
The article should be written in an understandable language for an expert in the relevant field. Generally accepted technical terms should be used.
The manuscripts should contain the following information:
- paper title;
- author(s) data (name, title, affiliation, full mail address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address);
The number of authors must not be more than six. The number of articles that the author may publish in one issue must not be more than two.
The volume of the article is 6-8 full pages.
The article should be typed in the template.